...search greyeyesgabriel...

2.03.2009

New Look For An Old Blog...


Well, I guess this is a start...getting ready to rant on here...are you ready? I figure that this is as good a place as any to blow off steam...


I should be ready to start venting my frustrations of the world soon...you noticed that I changed the name from "What I Have To Say..." to "The Way I See It..." which goes right along with my greyeyesgabriel...you were supposed to laugh...


If you don't know me already, then you sure will enjoy getting to know me...I will warn you now that I am crazy...you weren't supposed to laugh at that...I think that you will enjoy getting to know me here in my public journal...if I don't piss you off...


...I have been known to be a little harsh...it's not because I am cold or uncaring...I just call it as I see it...even if the way I see it is wrong sometimes...we are gonna have to work on your random laughter...and I have been known to piss people off with my opinions, especially when I state them as fact...and I will, I guarantee...


The good news is that no one made you read this...if you are reading it, then you seem to have some interest in my opinions...or you are really bored, or stoned...I did have to dust this blog off since I have never really been into blogging until here recently...when I decided to build my own business...I did promise that I would no longer use this as a blog to promote my business and with the blog widgets in the side bar, I no longer need to and can focus on what this is really about...ME!


Love me or hate me, you are thinking about me...you will find out in more detail about what makes greyeyesgabriel tick...or explode...whatever the case may be...I have started my little version of "Where's Waldo?" or "Where In The World Is..." called "...search greyeyesgabriel..." and to some of you it may seem really stupid, but to some of us, it is entertaining to find some oddball website that makes us laugh or leaves us pondering a thought...and that is really what the ...search greyeyesgabriel... campaign is about, me entertaining my friends...it also promotes my business by association to my webtag, but I do it to entertain my friends more than anything...I was always rather good at "Where's Waldo?", as some of my friends may remember...so where in the world am I...google greyeyesgabriel and find out...or you can click the image below and go check out the website just for ...search greyeyesgabriel...







...so whatever you are thinking...this will not be your regular self help, or marketing, or even advice blog...rather a place where no one can tell me to shut up in mid sentence...so I hope you enjoy me...this will be fun...


~greyeyesgabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Do You See It?